Wednesday, January 7, 2009

TOO MUCH FUN AT GLAMIS

I love him so much, he makes me smiles.
I love his smile and love to see how
happy he is.
This is big boy paradise....

Konner showing off the car.

Duning is so much fun... I have to say
that Lonnie took us up and over
a hill and we were in the air.
Just a little too scary...
Taking a break.

On top of Olds looking at the crowd below.

Bill and Lonnie talking shit

The Mangino Family
Ruthie, Dominic, Marissa, and Bill

Michelle, Al and the crowd chillin'

Watching Shawn jump the hill

Shawn jumping the hill.

2 comments:

Sassy said...

What a boat load of pic's you have and they all look like you had a blast....HAPPY NEW YEAR'S to ALL of you!

Janda said...

Isnt it so true, they are like little boys, in big bodies at the dunes!! I dont know if I even like it all that much, I just love seeing my hubby, and kids so happy there!