Saturday, January 24, 2009

Our Avery Girl

This special little girl was welcomed into
our hearts 2 1/2 years ago to my niece
and nephew Mekell and Deke. It has been
such a neat experience to be able to
share this wonderful adoption process
with them from the beginning. From the
day she arrived we were able to have
Mekell, Deke and big brother Hunter
in our home while she was in the
hospital. What a great day when she
finally got to go home with them.
This last week her adoption became final.
I have had the opportunity to care for
her in my home and she is
a beautiful little girl that our
Heavenly Father has sent here.
I Love you little Avery
Thanks for touching my life
so much.


Look Aunt Lisa I can peddle the tricycle now.


Do I have to smile :(

Avery at GiGi and Papa's Hatchs house
such a little angel.


The toy totes are always funnier to play with
than the toys.


Avery you are so special.

No comments: