Tuesday, January 6, 2009

ON THE ROAD TO GLAMIS


Christmas comes and goes then off
to the dunes we go.

Here is a few pictures of the
drive there.


Konner getting some ZZZZ's
too many late nights


Lonnie giving the tongue while driving on I-10


Of course I have to be co-pilot and by the
time we get there my butt is numb from sitting.
But I do get alot of reading accomplished.


Welcome to California
WARNING AL THEY MAY
WANT TO CHECK YOUR
WOOD HERE...


All these pictures are being taken while
driving down the road sorry some
may not show a good picture.

THE ROAD TO GLAMIS
This is the longest part of the
trip for me.

The sign reads Glamis 53 miles


The whoops!!! about 10 miles of them.


This use to be a turtle farm.
Now they are mining for GOLD..


The Glamis Beach Store
No there is no ocean..


The dunes off Vendor Roll...

No comments: