Friday, September 5, 2008

HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY KARLI

To Karli, you are special daughter
Karli has been a real joy in our lives she
brings much joy and happiness into
our home. Karli is always fun
to be with. Since she was little she
has been adventurous and full of energy.
When she was younger we could give her
a roll of tape, paper, markers and glue and
she would come up with the most unique
projects. Still to this day here imagination
goes nonstop. Her love for others
is so great! She loves school and
excels in it. She has a constant love
for sports and doing her best.
You have to admire her she set a goal
a few years ago to give up "CHOCOLATE"
of all things (she is a woman) and she
has stuck with it.







Karli has loved to fish and every chance she gets off
she goes with Grandpa. See how proud of her
catch she is!
This is the only picture I have of Karli with a doll.
Dolls were not her thing. She was
such a little tomboy.

WOW!!! MS KARLI RACHON was in such a hurry to get to
this world that she was 2 1/2 weeks early and
I was in labor for 20 minutes from start to finish!

3 comments:

Sassy said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet little girl/young woman...I love the angel picture and the fish picture!!!! Also...HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Linda...I can't believe she is 65...I can't believe I'M ONLY 12 YEARS FROM IT....YIKES!!!!!!!

Jen B. said...

She is such a pretty girl -- I love her most recent picture and all the ones of her growing up.

BTW, I am so glad that you posted your blog address on Sherid's website since for some reason mine was not working. Now I can catch up on your happenings.

Janda said...

Oh my gosh your (almost baby) is 15???? I cant belive she is that old!! I remember teaching her in sunbeams, she fell asleep every sunday!! Such a sweet girl, you do such an amazing job raising your kids. Lonnie always says you guys are just lucky, and blessed! I think you guys dont give yourself enough credit! Your such great examples to them!! Keep up the great work!! Love ya guys! Janda
PS I tagged you!! If you feel like playing!