Thursday, August 28, 2008

BIRTHDAY TIME!!!!





Happy Birthday Mom! Just to let you know how special you are to me.
I am so happy that you are the person you are. You have always opened
your heart and home up to me with kindness and love.

Yes, I did marry your #1 son which I thank you for raising
him with so many great qualities he is the love of my life!
It has been such a great honor to give you 4 of your
most beautiful and handsome grandchildren. You have been a great
mom and grandmother. You go above and beyond to show your love
and support. Love you MOM!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Ah mom I love you!!!!
Thanks a million bijillion!!!!
I love you so much, and thanks for making this birthday better!!!!
I love mis padres! I'm very happy!
My parents ROCK my sweaty gym socks!
And my normal socks too! Love you, thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and by the way, permit in 6 months, oh yah!
Love you guys! Thank you 8)!

Love Karli