Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Vern Hatch Family Reunion

The reunion was held in Young at David and Wendi's it was so nice up there and we all enjoyed it.
Konner being silly with water in his mouth.
Dad enjoying the program.
Uncle Paul did a great job MC the program and we enjoyed his poetry.


Sherida paying tribute to Aunt Claudette (the baby of the family)

David paying tribute to Uncle Taft and Aunt Thelma.

LeeAnn giving a tribute to Uncle Norman.

I am sure it is a big hunting story. Dad, Shawn and Doc!

Jessica and Lisa getting a little visiting in while relaxing!



Rod are you hiding behind those glasses?

Debbie sleeping are we boring?

Amy loving on her daughter (I think her name is Julie)

Wow look I figured out how to push the button.


Look I am getting water in my cup

Weston that water felt good .......



David, Wendi, Debbie, Julie, Ken(dad), and Shawn.

Aunt Jackie enjoying the shade during the auction and program!

3 comments:

Sassy said...

What a great reunion...I recognized quite a few...of course Lee Ann and Jessica and our Rodney who we love...good times for all of you I'll bet..

Unknown said...

Those are great pictures, hope its ok if I still a few? Glad you made it up there too!

Michelle and Javier said...

Nice picture of my mom! We should blackmail her! JK