Monday, July 14, 2008

24 Great Years!!! To the man I married.

Lonnie came into my life 26 years ago. Today
we celebrate our 24th wedding anniversary.
Lonnie is a wonderful man and I love him
he has brought much happiness into my life
over the years. We have shared our good and
bad times together. He has always been
there for me and showed my lots of love.
He is a wonderful husband, dad and my Best Friend.
I am so happy that I have him in my
life and looking forward to spending eternity with him.
I Love you!!! Happy Anniversary.






Our wedding day!

Our special moments together...

Lonnie and I over the years!!

Our kids!!

Our family as we grew!!
Lonnie and I 24 years later
Our family 24 years later....

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh Congratulations! That is awesome! Make sure you do something great to celebrate!

Sassy said...

Congratulations! In this day and time 24 is quite the accomplishment!!!! The pictures sure took me back...wow I remember that kid from years ago!!!! Cute family! Yes, it is Amy...she also taught out where I taught...

Small world isn't it...it just amazes me how it gets smaller and smaller, especially in the church!

CJ said...

Thank you for the comment, it is hard to be on the outside looking in. We are so happy that she is loved as much as we love her:)

Shanna said...

Congratulation Lonnie and Lisa! I am so happy for the both of you. Twenty-four years together is fabulous! You two looks awesome and what a blessing to have great kids!

Love ya, Shanna