Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Our trip was great......

Kaibab National Forest
Lonnie pondering ....

Karli and Konner enjoy the great outdoors



The deer would wonder into our camp it was
so neat. Konner was totally in love with
them. At night we would sit outside with
a flashlight and watch them graze.




Lonnie enjoying his Father's Day present.
Nothing like a good nap under the trees.



Our Trip to the Grand Canyon North Rim


Karli, Konner and Raven before we went
on the trails.




What a beautiful site...



Karli and Konner loved all the views and trails.
The clouds were so pretty. I love being in
mountains and taking in all the beauty.




The Lodge at the North Rim





More beautiful canyons views

Karli and Konner hiding in the stairwell



We had such a great time. The weather was beautiful. It was
so nice just to relax and not feel the stress of everyday life
in the city. We enjoyed afternoon hikes, naps, food, and
being with lots of family for a couple of days. The rain
was beautiful and I loved just laying and watching
them.











The Lehi Hunt Family Reunion..







6 comments:

Andrea said...

Wonderful pictures! Thanks

Anonymous said...

Wow I love those pictures!
They are soo cute!

Hopefully I see you guys again soon.. You're all soo presh! : )

Did you add me on your blog stalk? ;)

"shut the front door"
-heather hunt

Brandon and Mandi Hemming said...

I'm so glad we can keep in touch this way!! My parent say HI to you and Lonnie! You have such a CUTE family!!

Sassy said...

What a great trip/outing!!!! Looks like the weather was awesome! I really like the hammock out under the trees...I could go for a nap in those conditions for sure...you know in all my years I've never been to the grand canyon...not cool I know...I really need to take my fam up there and enjoy its beauty.

Sassy said...

Okay...just looking at your slide show again...was that Pard? Like Pard Slade? Like Sandy and Pard Slade? Loved them to pieces!!! It has been years since I have seen them...where does time go? I don't like how time is slipping right on by me...dang it!

Lisa said...

Yes that was uncle Pard we love him so much. Him and Aunt Sandy live up in Monticello, Utah both are retired and enjoying life.