Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Prayers for Uncle Hal and Aunt Cheryll


Uncle Hal and Aunt Cheryll have always been a special
part of Lonnie and my life. From the
very 1st time I met them they accepted me
and loved me just as much as Lonnie(nephew).
This summer we really enjoyed being
able to camp up on the mountain
and visit with them. We have
always enjoyed the fun we have had
with them they are so GREAT!


On Monday evening Aunt Cheryll suffered
a brain aneurysm. Uncle Hal was
able to get her to the hospital
and they flew her to Albuquerque where
she had a 7 hour surgery. At this time
we do not know the outcome of her
well being. Our faith and
prayers are with them as
the Lord watches over their family.
We love you guys...

1 comment:

Sassy said...

I will keep them in my prayers as well...how scary! Anything to do with the brain always freaks me out a little...probably because I HAVE SO LITTLE! Hopefully everything will be okay.

Love the pink and black on your bloggity blog blog!!!!