Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I Got Tagged.....

I got Tagged!! (I so hate these thing, so if you don't do it I understand)
The rules: Answer the question using only one word. Then tag 4 others.
1.Where is your cell phone? pocket
2. Your significant other? homework
3. Your hair? straight
4. Your mother? Crazy
5. Your father? kind
6. Your favorite thing? Family
7. Your dream last night?none
8. Your favorite drink? water
9. Your dream/goal? retire
10. The room your in? Kitchen
11. Your hobby? Dunning
12. Your fear? Heights
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? retired
14. What your not? millionaire
15. Muffins? Blueberry
16. One of your wish list items? Home
17. Where you grew up? JoeCity
18. The last thing you did? dishes
19. What are you wearing? shorts
20. Favorite gadget? Computer
21. Your pets? Raven
22. Your computer? Laptop
23. Your mood? Tried
24. Missing someone? A.Claudette
25. Your Car? Pretty
26. Something you're not wearing? rings
27. Favorite Store? Target
28. Like someone? Love
29. Your favorite color? Blue
30. When is the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? Saturday
I tag Sherida, Vonda, Beth, and Kayola


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm just glad you aren't retired yet I don't think we could have found anyone as amazing as you to watch our little Jerzie Rae, and she just loves her Lisa to death

Janda said...

Oh Im so excited you did it!! Thanks!!

Sassy said...

MY stars...just seen this...I will get to it as soon as I sit down and get to it...thanks for thinking of me...I promise....I'll do it!