Thursday, September 11, 2008

9 11 Tribute



9-11
United in Courage

Sometimes all you need is to reflect in your mind.
"I can make it through."



If I could catch a rainbow
I would do it just for you,
And share with you its beauty
On the days you're feeling blue

If I could build a mountain
You could call your very own,
A place to find serenity,
A place to be alone

If I could take your troubles
I would toss them in the sea,
But all these things I'm finding
Are impossible for me

I cannot build a mountain,
Or catch a rainbow fair,
But let me be what I know best,
A friend who's always there

- Author Unknown -



I love the flag it is so BEAUTIFUL

My scouts placing the flags
Kristopher showing Konner how to place the flagWhen the flag is placed the flag is saluted by the scout.

The scouts in our ward
sell flags in our neighborhood each
year. Then at each holiday they all take
turns placing the flags in the yards. It is so
neat to drive down the street and see all
the flags. It is such a beautiful tribute
to our country to see the flag flying.
I am proud to be an American.

No comments: