Thursday, April 9, 2009

SHOES, SHOES AND MORE SHOES.....


A Girl can never have enough shoes!!!
Even at 2 years old.



My little (grand) niece Avery comes to
my daycare. She is totally in love
with shoes. She was playing and was in everyone's
tote taking out their shoes. It got really quiet and the
next thing I know she is asleep on the couch
with all the shoes around her. It is
pretty bad when you love shoes that
much you have to sleep with them.

Of course she takes after her
Aunt Lisa every woman should
have lots and lots of shoes....

2 comments:

Lou said...

Aw! Little Avery is just so cute! And already showing such devotion to shoes. LOL.

sherida@blogspot said...

So cute! She is so fun, I love that she has a love for shoes already! Thanks for the update and info. on Kassi, she is in my thoughts and prayers!