Friday, April 17, 2009

IT'S DOUBLE BIRTHDAY TIME !!!!

So how about a birthday celebration!!
Today is Kristopher and my birthday.
It is really fun to share your birthday with
one of your kids. Of course that means
that I don't have birthday's anymore and
I am proud to say I am "27" years old today....

Kristopher is the big age of "19"



Happy Birthday Kristopher and Lisa!!!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Happy Birthday Kristophe
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow



Here is the beautiful roses Lonnie sent
to me. I love roses and especially ones with
lots of colors.
Lonnie spoils me so much and
is always so very thoughtful.

5 comments:

kristal said...

HAPPY BIRTHdAY!!!! Jase's mom and grandma share a birthday, it makes it easy to remember. Hopefully our #5 will be in June...maybe it'll hit on my birthday.

Kel and Deke said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Lisa and Kristopher we love you guys and hope that you have a great one :) Burch family

Turleygirl said...

Well Happy Birthday. Wow, 27 again. Dang you look good. :)
Ok, that video was so cute....your kids all look soooo much alike. Love it!

Wendi said...

Happy Birthday hope it was great!!! Birthday's are so much fun.

Lou said...

I hope you both had a wonderful birthday. I love you so much!