Saturday, January 2, 2010

NEW YEARS DAY!!!

So when we finally decided to get up and
going on New Years morning. I wanted
to go downtown Mesa to try out
this little restaurant that I
had seen one day when I was downtown.

It is really good and cozy!!!
Konner and Lonnie eat up...
Kassi and I waiting for our food...



Then we walked downtown main street
and browsed in the little shops that were
open. We have a friend that
just opened up a shop that is
called Evermore Nevermore so
if you get a chance go check it out.

I love to go downtown main street
and check out all the statues.. but
my favorite is the big PINK Chair..
Konner was a little short and had
a hard time getting up in the PINK chair..
Kassi lounging int he PINK Chair.
Our goal is to find her a MAN this year!!!



Lonnie and I in the PINK chair.....

Then we wandered down the street
and found a great Antique Store
that had lots and lots of
treasures and stuff that brought
back so many childhood memories...

As we start the New Year
there is many goals I want to
accomplish this year. I am going
to go forth and work hard at each
goal and complete them.
One of them is keeping up on
my blog which I have already
started out right.

2010 is going to be a great year!!!!

3 comments:

Wendi said...

Love that pink chair. I need to go downtown more often, what a fun day. Good luck on the goals I am determined myself. Love your family so much. Happy New Year.

Rheslie said...

Okay...I totally ate their once with my family...I am super glad I get to keep up with your family. Tell Karli I say HI!!!

Kassi said...

That place was fabulous! We will have to go there again and real soon!!