Friday, December 18, 2009

Surf n Santa 5th grade play

Since Kassi was in Elementary School
our children has got to be
involved in the 5th grade play.

This year Konner got to be in the
5th grade play and he was so excited.

I was sad because he is my baby and
this is the last time that my kids
will get to do the 5th grade play again.
But I know they will have other
opportunities to do other performances.


Konner was a mail worker in the play
He was so cute and really did great.

Konner giving the mail to Santa's CEO!!

Konner busy working in the mailroom.


We got his play on video and here a small clip.




Kassi so proud of her baby brother
she remembers doing her 5th grade play
where she was an elf.

1 comment:

Kassi said...

The video won't work but it's a good thing I got to see it!