Wednesday, July 1, 2009

FATHER'S DAY

Konner was asked to give a talk

in Sacrament Meeting on Fathers Day.

He told me that he would prepare it all

by himself. So as the week continue I

asked him what he was going to talk on.

He said mom I am working on it. So

the Friday before he brought his talk

to me. I was totally impressed that

he had did it all by himself. I posted

his talk below.


Lonnie and Konner on Father's Day.


I was asked to talk on father’s today.

My dad works as a Test Engineer at his job. He builds and tests air bags to make sure they work properly and are safe for the vehicles.

In our home my dad is the Spiritual Engineer. He teaches me by his example how I should live the gospel. He has shown me how I can engineer a testimony of Jesus Christ, by studying my scriptures, praying, paying my tithing, keeping a journal, attending my church meetings and preparing myself now to go to the temple some day and serving my mission. I know that as I follow these teachings my testimony will grow each day.

I am thankful for my dad he takes the time to teach me new things everyday and I love spending time with him.


Wow! I thought Konner did a wonderful job. I am so

thankful for Lonnie for all that he does for our

family and myself. He is a caring, loving and just fun

to our children and me. Thank you Lonnie for all

you do for us. We love you!





2 comments:

BLY and LOU said...

awesome talk! what a great analogy and what a nice tribute to Lonnie! Isn't it great when once in a while our kids make us feel like successful parents!!!

Wendi said...

You did a wonderful job Conner I knew you would. Way to go kiddo. See you at primary.