Monday, July 13, 2009

25 YEARS TOGETHER!

As we look back over the horizon of the last
25 years we have had our happy times and
sad times. But we have cherished each moment
together as a couple, parents and a family

Lonnie and Lisa Hatch Larson
Incorporated July 14, 1984



At Bryce Canyon June 1984


Sharing a piece of cake!! YUMMY!

Lonnie and Lisa pregnant with Kassi

Our Little Family 1985


Totally in the 80's
Check out those great hairdo's

At Shanna's graduation breakfast!

The family in 2002

Surprise!!! Look a diamond ring in my chocolate cake
Valentine's Day 2004

Our trip to Durango, Colorado 2001

Our eldest Kassi

Kristopher our oldest son
He keeps in laughs

Our girls Karli and Kassi
they are such great friends!

Karli our baby girl!

The boys Kristopher and Konner

Our little man Konner.
He is such a joy!

Halloween 2007
What a crew we have!

Rocky Point trip 2005!!


The Larson Crew!!


Our two eldest they are such comedians!
They love to make up lines to movies and
just be silly!!


The happiness of time shared together.
Many laughs and happy times.


Glamis Fun!!
New Year's 2008



To be Queen and King for a moment in time!!

Our family how special they are to us. We have
had a lot of fun watching our children grow up
over the years. To watch their accomplishments, their
disappointments, their happiness and their tears. We have
had many happy memories and we have had
many trails in the last 25 years. But through
it all we have grown closer has a couple.


I am so thankful for Lonnie in my life and all that
he has done for me. I appreciate all the wonderful things
you have given us. Life with you has been
a joy, lots of fun, hard times, growing times,
making memories together. I am so very happy
to have him as my Eternal companion.
Happy Anniversary Lonnie!!
I love you!




4 comments:

Wendi said...

Happy Anniversary. Life is simply flying by I have decided. I am not sure quite how to feel about that. Somedays really happy and others I pause a lot during the day and remember. I hope my memory stays clear for a long time. What a great family you are. Thanks for the example.

Kendon Bly said...

Happy anniversary Lisa and Lonnie. Rockin 'stach Lonnie, you should sketch that sucker back on:) Haha, just kidding, Love ya Lonnie! And Kris you make sure next halloween you have less on, if I'm getting a show I wanna see everything. Sicko. Love ya guys!

Marilyn said...

What great pictures! I love the '80s pic, such typical hairstyle. You were groovy!!

Sherrie said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!! Love all the pictures!!!!!!! Life needs to stop for a little bit. It is going way to fast!!!!!!!