Thursday, February 7, 2008

A Wonderful Aunt

My heart aches so much today. I felt at peace this morning it is like I already knew that Aunt Claudette had passed on what a comforting feeling. I guess you are never ready for sad news. I had dreaded this day for I knew it was closer than I wanted it to be. Aunt Claudette was such a wonderful woman and great example to me.
I am so thankful for the last couple of years that I have had with Aunt Claudette, I have really enjoyed having her little grandchildren Weston and Jerzie in my home. I really have gotten to know her more and I loved her dearly. I will miss her but I will always have a special place in my heart of her.

3 comments:

Kristal said...

It was a really sad few days. We felt the same way. Even though we've known for a long time that this day would be coming soon, it was still a horrible shock and so devistating. She is greatly missed.

Lou said...

Sorry to hear about your Aunt, Lisa. She always seemed like such a sweet lady. She was always very kind to me. At least we know she is happy where she is, and no longer in such pain.

Sassy said...

I loved Claudette. She was a great example to many of us. She tolerated her illness in such a wonderful way and endured it in a much better way than I think I could have ever done.