Thursday, June 11, 2009

Look a Rock Band

Today we made these cute Rock Band People
They were a lot of fun. I couldn't find a guitar button.
So to make the guitar I took a fish bead and put a toothpick
on the end of it. Then we used wooden beads for
the drums. We used googly eyes, pompoms,
colored threaded and pipe cleaners for
The ROCKERS hairdo's!

This is Konner's! He was so cute he went to the
craft store with me to find guitars and
he really got excited helping look for
something to make them out of.


Konner and Dylan..



Konner is so proud of his ROCK BAND!!!

4 comments:

Kassi said...

I love the angry eyed one!!!

Wendi said...

Those are so fun. You are so creative, good job mom...

Honey Family Blog said...

Hey Lisa, I had no clue you had a blog until I saw it on Angie and Jeromy's. I'll add you to my list so I can see whats going on with you guys.

Sassy said...

What a fun activity.....and I love your header pic...I have been such a bad commenter lately....that stupid FB is so addicitng....NOT GOOD AT ALL!