Wednesday, March 25, 2009

LOOK WHO IS IN THE WAGON

Kassi is getting a little antsy to have her surgery
and she has been off work for the last 2 weeks due
to the doctors orders. Well that means she
gets to spend her days with the daycare children and
good old mommy!!

Well the other day she was baking cookies and listening
to the kids have a discussion who was going
to ride in the wagon next.
I looked out the window to see that she
had went and climbed in the wagon with Dylan
and told them it was her turn for a ride.
They were so excited they
just kept giggling and laughing.

Kassi is already for the ride. Come on kids lets get
going!!!

Whoops up we go on the little incline.
Come on push, push, push
a little harder....

Look we got Kassi up the incline....
Faster, faster, faster, here we go!

Wow that was a lot of work! Needless to
say they all wanted to push her some
more. It was really cute. I guess
she needed to have a little fun
before she will be laid up for the
next 8 to 12 weeks with her
hip replacement. Maybe I can
teach the kids to take care
of her for me and I can sit on the
couch and eat Bon-Bons and watch
my HGTV Shows! (Yeah right).



3 comments:

Turleygirl said...

That is too cute! Good luck with the surgery Kassi

Janda said...

That is so cute!!! Im so glad to hear she pulled through the surgery ok!! Love ya, Kenny, Janda and kiddo's

Sassy said...

How is Kassi doing now???? I hope she is feeling better...I love the pic's of her having a great time!