Thursday, February 19, 2009

Always fun at Glamis

Lonnie and I went to Glamis over
President Day.


Our Sandcar


Michelle, me, Jenn and Angi
does anyone have any toys????

What toys.... Bath toys for Dylan


Michelle, Lisa, Jenn and Angi
what great friends I love these ladies
along with Jodi, Shelley, Beth and
Paula who was at camp. They are
like sisters to me.


Steve's car it is a tribute to all the
Armed Forces serving in our country


Other side of Steve's car.


Do you really have to take the picture.



Chilin' at a hill. Luke are you mad?
Gerald's car I love the paint scheme.



The guys all giving their input.



Another stop at a hill.


Looking over the dunes.


Cruzin the dunes. The sand
was a little wet but it is
still so much fun.



Lots of big bowls and hills to go
on. It is such a thrill I can't explain
it. You don't even mind the
sand that seems to cling to your body.

More dunes.......

they go on forever and ever..


The dunes have been such a fun
family event for us. I feel that
it is such a great family bond.
Lonnie loves the dunes and
it makes me so happy that he
enjoys it so much. I am so glad
that we are able to go and have
such fun and enjoy our family.
When we are there I feel such
quality time with my family.












1 comment:

kristal said...

Ok, this looks like a lot of fun. I've never done it. I think I'm too sissy. But I have to say, I had to click on the pictures to make them bigger cause you look like a freaking 16 year old. You're tiny! You look fantastic. I'm jealous, I've packed my weight back on already....aww well, maybe swimsuit season will get me motivated again...haha.