Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The beauty of Christmas.....
















I love the beauty of the season.
I love Christmas for trees, lights,
decorations...
I love Christmas for baking and
Christmas goodies....
I love Christmas plays, stories
and Christmas music...
I love Christmas giving and
serving to others and seeing
their excitement...
I love Christmas for the birth of
our Savior




My Trees...
I love to put up
trees, if I had more
time and places to
put them my whole
house would have
trees all over. This
year I only did 2 trees.

4 comments:

Jen B. said...

Wonderful tree. Merry Christmas

kristal said...

Love the header, love the nativity picture, love LOVE your CHristmas card (saw it at my mom's). Hey, can I get your address? E mail me chickybumlooka@yahoo.com

Thanks

Sassy said...

I ♥ the new look!!!!! Your trees are so beautiful! I love this time of year...now throw in some snow and I would be really HAPPY!!!!

Janda said...

I agree with stephs mom about the tree, but not the snow!! Thats why we live in AZ so we dont have to put up with it:) Sorry I hate being cold!!
Love, Love, Love the pictures!! They are awesome!! We are going to do some after Christmas when all of Kenny's family is in town!!
Love ya; let me know if you need me to stop by and touch you up before Christmas!!