Monday, October 27, 2008

LONNIE'S BIRTHDAY!

Lonnie's birthday was Saturday, October 25th. Him, Kassi and Kristopher
went to the sand dunes to play. I was a little down because it was his "45th" Birthday and he would not be home.
So I decided to make him look for his birthday present.
Kassi helped hide the clues and surprise!


He was awakened by an alarm clock and couldn't
figure out what was going off.
(while Kassi is giggle in the back of the toyhauler)



Clue #1 Keeping up with the times....

He had to read page 45 before going to the next clue

Clue #2 he had to look under the kitchen sink

Time for your light to shine....

Clue #3 He had to look in the spices

Spice up your life with Thyme!

Clue #4 The game closet

Don't be late for that important date turn the
timer over and wait 3 minutes

Clue #5 Climbing up the ladder onto top
bunk!!!

Opening up his present. Sorry a little out of focus

to find a new DISNEY PRINCESS WATCH!!

only to be given this new citizen watch later.

I had a lot of fun surprising him..... Even
though I couldn't be there for his birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LONNIE!
I Love You, Lisa

5 comments:

Janda said...

Oh my gosh, that is so cool!! How sweet of you to take all that time to plan something special!!
Happy Birthday Lonnie!! You old FART!!!:)

Kassi said...

Ahh my daddy is so cute!! It was a lot of fun getting to see his reaction!!

Jen B. said...

happy b-day Lonnie. What a fun way to celebrate.

Sassy said...

Thats a very cute idea...HAPPY BIRTHDAY LONNIE...I didn't realize you and Kirk were so close in age...his is today! I hope you had a nice one =0]

Kendon Bly said...

AWWWW! Your a sweet wife Aunt Lisa! (Just rackin up the nephew points, I better be your favorite)I bet Lonnie was bawling like a baby.