Thursday, January 24, 2008

newbie

Okay, I finally got in the game and started a blog....

I was just thinking today about all my wonderful friends and family that
I have. How time goes by and we lose contact with one another. I have really enjoyed visiting everyones blog and seeing all the fun and
achievements that are happening in their lives.

Today it is overcast so my little daycare children are playing inside. I love little children they amaze me at the things they say and do. They are playing house and one of them is me and the other children are the daycare kids. I am so happy that I can have these little children in my home and share my love with them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Lisa -

Nice blog. Great pic of you guys. We had a wonderful afternoon at the Monterey Bay Aquarium - hardly anyone there. Up close to everything plus watched several feedings. Gotta love a rainy weekday off of school.

Love ya,
Trina